Sunday, October 2, 2011

Domestic Violence 5K











This year I've run a few local 5Ks. The most recent, October 1st, I ran pushing both my kids in my jogging stroller. My hubby was out of town and so they came along. While my time was obviously slower, it wasn't too bad. The worst part was I forgot my bands for my knees and that hurt pretty good, but all in all, tonz of fun. My buddy, Kourtney, signed me up with her. She took 2nd and I took 3rd in our age group, 20-29...not too bad LOL The whole time Braden kept saying "run faster mom, it's a race!" He was so serious about it :) There was at least 3 other people pushing kids in jogging strollers, but I was the only one crazy enough to push two; although I'm positive I'm not the first or last to do so. Yay for Carbon Rec and Local 5Ks....I hope they keep having more and more because I LOVE them!

No comments: