Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Decorating for Halloween












































Halloween is just about my favorite holiday! I have never had a bunch of decorations, just some here and there because they are so expensive. Well yesterday I decided we were going to Dollar Tree to see what they had. I ended up getting TONZ of stuff! I loved every minute of decorating our house. We even put a little bit on the kids' bedroom doors. Braden got to decorate his walls by himself wit Halloween stickers and he thought that was pretty awesome. The centerpiece to the table has the spider and bat rings scattered through it and Braden, at least 3 times a day, gets up on the table and puts a bunch of them on and has me take a picture LOL We also made Halloween cookies that I got from Wal-Mart. I LOVE being festive and LOVE the holiday season. I do some for me but mostly for my kids because my mom was always very festive when I was growing up and I loved that it always felt like each holiday at home....thanks mom :) So I want to do that for my kids!!!So Boo on cold weather but hooray for the Holidays!!!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

1 comment:

The Gardners! said...

LOVE IT!! Im totally doing it!