Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun at the Pool





















The second week home, my stepmom came to help me out. My stepsis Lexie and stepbro Makade came too. One of the days we decided to go to the new pool in Castle Dale. I wasn't sure how I would feel but it ended up being a great out and Braden had a blast.

The picture of Braden on the floor cracks me up...Dakota had woke up and was wanting to eat. I hurried and went to the bathroom real fast and when I walked out there was Braden sound asleep on the floor infront of my bed LOL Ty got up and took him back to his bed and we both laughed the whole time. :) Too funny.

3 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Dakota looks beautiful! Congratulations! I love that name too! ;) Loved seeing all the pics!

Brittany said...

Cute new picts...she is adorable. We love that pool in Castle Dale too, our boys have a blast at it. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Summers said...

Tiff she is beautiful!!! Hey I also wanted to tell ya that we are trying to have like a CEU volleyball reunion on the 14th of Aug. We want anyone who played there with us to come!! We will play some ball, eat some food, have some fun!! But we would love you to be there too!!! Let me know k!!