Sunday, July 18, 2010

First week home.










The first week home was a little rough. My mom came down to help me...thank goodness!!!! She did all the cleaning and stuff along with entertaining Braden. He loved having his Uncle Jaxson to play with, they fought a bunch too but that happens when you have 2 little boys so close in age ;) Anyway, I had been having trouble with nausea and I would be fine and then all of the sudden get pale and freezing cold and start puking. It was SO painful because of my incision. And Braden accidently clocked me in the belly a few times which didn't help. But after a rough week I am feeling much better and between Ty and my Mom I had tonz of help. Ty was great too, always willing to do anything I asked...which included getting up in the night with Braden 4-5 times every night because while he loves his baby sister he hasn't been sleeping AT ALL! Ty is exhausted every morning but doesn't complain when it's time to get up with our big boy :) whatta a guy.

No comments: