Sunday, June 13, 2010

Almost there!

So no pics this time but I will post a belly picture soon. I have 17 days to go and can't wait!!! First off, I am SO done being pregnant. The second time around has definitely been harder for me. And after holding and loving my new niece little miss Lucy Jessica Gardner I am beyond ready to see my baby girl. I have an appointment tomorrow and my Dr. will check me (not that it will make much of a difference) and part of me is hoping to go early and part of me isn't because my Mom is going to Georgia to help my sis get settled and won't be here if I do. Either way the most I have is 2 1/2 weeks...I'm hoping to make it through the hot weather LOL Wish me luck :)

And small update on my growing little boy...he is almost 2 and has hit the terrible 2s LOL He is talking more and more everyday and has finally adjusted pretty good to his big boy bed. We got maternity pictures done and he was so good. We got some good shots with him kissing and hugging my belly. He LOVES his Daddy and considers him to be his personal jungle gym LOL His face always lights up when Ty gets home from work...it is SOOO sweet. I think he will be a great big brother since he seems to love Lucy and is protective of her and a little territorial too. I think his little sis will be well looked after :)

1 comment:

Haley Reay said...

It was good to see you yesterday. You look awesome!!! Good luck with having that sweet little baby girl.