Wednesday, May 12, 2010

32 weeks belly






With 7 weeks to go until my c-section, I'm feeling huge and ready to have the baby LOL Overall I feel good, I just keep getting more and more tired everyday. Some days I swear all I do is get ready for the day and I feel like I have no more energy left. But it is a busy few weeks ahead so I'm hoping the time goes fast. My brother-in-law will be home shortly from Virginia and then my sister and him will be getting sealed in the temple, having their baby, and so on. Here I come June 30th!!

3 comments:

The Pitchforths said...

You're a trooper for posting pictures! I don't even like to leave my house unless absolutely necessary, let alone post pictures of myself. And I'm only 13 weeks. Wow, I know.

Brittany said...

I can totally relate to the feeling big and ready to be done thing. I feel so much bigger with this one. Hope time goes by fast for you.

Sarah F said...

you looks so cute even if you're feeling huge! i feel you though, i'm due just a few days after you. i just love how you painted your kids rooms!