Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pregnant...SURPRISE!




Yep it's true...we are pregnant! And yes we did it on purpose. Although I'm only 6 weeks I figured why not tell everyone because I'm already getting sickly and so everyone will know anyway. I am due about March 29, 2010 and Braden and the baby will be about 20 months apart...PERFECT! We decided to try because Maverick and Braden are 22 months apart and it seems like the perfect distance. They have so much fun together so we went for it...and yet again we were surprised (I'm not sure why) at how quickly it happened. Ty made the comment "maybe I should be more careful after this or we will probably have like 5 kids!" LOL I'm excited but I can honestly say I didn't think I would be pregnant before Braden turned 1 and here I am prego and he turns 1 on Tuesday. Crazy you ask?...I'm not sure yet but I will keep every posted, even so we are excited :) YAY for baby noyes #2.

8 comments:

The Spicers said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Jake and Danielle said...

yay tiff. i am so excited for you. congrats. thats so fun. we still need to go to seven peaks.

All About Bella! said...

im so happy for u guys!!! congrats and love you

meag said...

tiff, congrats. that is so exciting. i think it is so fun to have siblings close. hope your feeling good.

DAVIS said...

Tiffany! That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!!!

Jen and Cody said...

Yea!!! Tiff I am so excited for you! Make sure you keep me updated on you progress. Oh and make sure you call me next time you are in SLC.

Brittany said...

This is Greeny...
Freak Noyes!...Calm down brother! You keep this up, yer gonna have to start going to church, and buy a mini-van with the rest of us mormons! Congrats, that is awesome!

Sarah F said...

wow! congrats! i'm thinking about having #2 too but i'm scared! you give me some confidence :)