Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bad News

Well.....there's no easy way to start this but we lost the baby, we miscarried. Monday afternoon I started spotting, but nothing serious. I was way worried so I called the doctor and he wanted to see me Tuesday so he could check and see if everything was okay. Tuesday morning I started bleeding and cramping really bad. The cramps felt like labor pains pretty much. I knew it wasn't good. We went in and they did an ultrasound and obviously no heart beat. The doctor felt like it would hard and painful for me to pass where I was 9 weeks so he felt we should do a D&C. they walked us right over to same day surgery at Mountain View Hospital in Payson and got us right in. The procedure took about 30 minutes and about 2 hours in recovery. I'm tired and sore but we're doing okay. Sometimes I'm fine and other times I cry a lot but overall everything is good. I'm lucky to have an awesome husband who has been there the whole time and super supportive. And it also helps having a beautiful healthy little boy to come home to. The good news is the doctor says that in 3-6 weeks, which is when I should have a normal period, we can go ahead and try to get pregnant again. That helped a little bit...and thanks to my fam for being there for us you guys are awesome.

11 comments:

The Spicers said...

Oh Tiff I am SO sorry! That is a hard circumstance to go through! Keep your chin up and things will work out!

meag said...

tiff, i am so sorry to hear. that makes me sad. i hope your doing okay.

Clint and Britney said...

Tiff, I will pray for you. I am so sorry. Please let me know if you need anything.

Brittany said...

If there is anything you guys need please let us know. I feel so bad. It is not an easy thing to go through. Get feeling better soon. You will all be in our thoughts and prayers.

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Tiff!
Oh sweetheart! I am so sorry. I hope you and Ty are doing okay. Braden is a doll and I am sure he'll be a big brother in no time :) It was great seeing you this last week. You've been our thoughts and prayers.

DAVIS said...

Tiff I am so sorry. That has to be such a hard thing to go through. I am so so so sorry.

Jen and Cody said...

Tiff, I am so so sorry. I am crying for you right now. I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Sarah F said...

i'm sorry tiffany, i can't imagine what that would be like.
i hope that it works for you next time!

Meagan said...

Tiff, I am sorry to hear this but happy to hear the hope in your words also. We love you and will pray for you.

Summers said...

Tiff- I am so sorry. I can only imagine how you are feeling. I hope that you know that you are in my prayers. Feel better!! I love ya!

RandiLeonard said...

Tiff, I love you and your family! You are my big sis and I hope that you know you can call and talk to me anytime! I am so sorry and I wish the best for ya, XOXO
ps, we need to do lunch!