Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dean's Birthday in Scofield






I went and spent the afternoon in Scofield with my Mom and Dean for Dean's 50th birthday, Happy Birthday big guy. We had papa murphy's pizza and then bundled up to climb the ginormous hill just across the lake. It took a while, with a few breaks, but we made it to the top. We attempted to slide down on our backsides but just ended up shoveling the snow with them instead. My Mom decided she wanted to sled down the hill, so Dean took her back up on the snowmobile and they tipped over at the top. Then when my Mom came sledding down, there was so much powder you couldn't see her just a big cloud of snow...LOL! She was covered and freezing when she got to the bottom. Then it was just lax time before we came back home. It was a fun Saturday afternoon.

4 comments:

The Gardners! said...

Its sounds like i totally should have gone, they could have photoshoped us in the picture ha ha. Happy birthday dean. wish we could have been there love you love you tonz

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Oh my gosh!!! Tiff!!! I had no idea that you had a blog! I just saw it through Jen's blog! How are you? Your little baby is so stinkin cute by the way!!!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Looks like fun! are you still workin your graves? Since Kaylie is weaned I'm thinking about picking up a few a week. Let me know how they are going. And... yes, you should be really worried about the weaning/drying up process. The weaning wasn't too bad, and probably won't be as bad for you cuz Braden takes a bottle (right?) but drying up hurts like a biotch!! Not fun.

Brittany said...

What a fun day! Braden looks pretty comfortable...that is the only way to travel.