Sunday, January 11, 2009

Braden's Blessing








I cut my hair!!! I love it, Tammi did a great job. I was ready for something different and she is going to put extensions in for my wedding so I can still have long curly hair...YAY! We had Braden blessed on January 4th. It was so nice to have all the family together and it was so crazy that it was MY baby's blessing...I'm getting old. Ty was pretty lovey with Braden for most of the day and I was just loving every minute of the day...I love being a Mom!

4 comments:

The Gardners! said...

I love the first picture of all the kids its so cute! that day was stressful but lots of fun!! love you Tiff, hey nice hair by the way ;)

All About Bella! said...

i love your hair and the blessing was so much fun! i love hanging out with you guys!

The Spicers said...

Congrats on the baby blessing fun! (And the baby too!) Hope things are going great for you! When is the wedding to be? Hope the plans are going good! :)
-Kel

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Blessing days are always fun huh! I love your hair...looks way cute. So are you done at Beehive now?