Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving and Holly Days

Thanksgiving was way fun and super crazy. We left Wednesday night and spent the night at my Dad and Tammi's. Thanksgiving was great especially because I got to see my grandparents, Aunt Pam, and my little bro Deric. Dinner was AWESOME and then we played horse shoes in the back, which was hilarious! Later that night we went and saw Arthur Christmas, which Braden loved. Kota however was a terror at the theater and would not hold still....still too young. Friday morning, bright and early I might add, we left for Vernal to spend the day with Bryan and Cassi at Holly Days. It was way fun!!!! Me, Cass, and Jolynn played Minute to Win It LOL it was a good time. We played a bunch of games and rode the train. Everything was free. They had a great parade and then inflatables in the indoor arena. By the time we left that night we were all exhausted but had a great time. I hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend. Happy Thanksgiving....now on to Christmas :)



























No comments: