Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kota's Blessing Dress





We blessed Dakota this last Sunday and needless to say I went all out on the dress. I found it at the quilted bear, I was shopping for something else and when I saw it I teared up and I knew I had to have it...I didn't even feel that way about my wedding dress :) Braden had an awesome white Tux for his blessing but it was a hand me down, Mav used it then Jaxson and finally Braden :) So hey why not spend a wod on Kota's dress when Braden's was free right? ;)

It went awesome! my stepdad blessed her and did a great job! (Thanks Dean). And my fam came, except my Yesser :(, and some awesome family friends ;) We had a great lunch and visited afterward at the house. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun!

3 comments:

Jen and Cody said...

Beautiful dress Tiff, I love it! She is such a cute little girl, I can't believe how big she is getting already. Oh,a and I LOVE the name Dakota, I wish I had thought of it first. :)

meag said...

tiff,she is darling and looks so sweet in her blessing dress. hope everything is going great for you.

Meagan Dee said...

She is so beautiful, and so is that dress! Glad to hear it was a great experience!