Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's a ........!

Well we had our ultrasound yesterday and.....IT'S A GIRL! probably LOL The doctor is saying 90% girl. The baby was all sorts of scrunched so it was hard to get a good picture. He said he would put money on a girl but he wants to double check in a month just to be sure. So for now...it's a girl.

Ty just said "oh boy" and I thought, noooo he said girl. And he shook his head and said oh boy, this is gonna be bad when she gets older! LOL I laughed and thought already thinkin of fightin off the boys and she's not even here yet. Anyway, if the next visit in March changes anything I will be sure to let everyone know. I will post a picture of the ultrasound as soon as I can, having computer troubles at the moment.

4 comments:

The Gardners! said...

HEY Quit copying me ha ha!!! i guess its double trouble again for us just worse were having girls together!!! Love you best friend

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Congrats!!! Bows, dresses, girls are so FUN...minus their sassiness! So exited for you!!!

Brittany said...

Congrats, we're excited for you guys. Hope all goes well and you are feeling better.

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

YAY!!!!Congrats tiff and ty! That's so exciting! I love little boys, but little girls are just precious. she's going to be a stunner...sorry ty. :)