Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Fun
















We went sledding with Ty's family in the field behind Chuck 'n Nyla's house. We pulled the kids behind four wheelers on sleds...and they loved it.
Today we (me and Braden) helped Ty work outside in his bull pens. Braden LOVES riding the tractor and helping his Daddy. It pooped him out and he took a second nap. I love spending time with my family, even doing regular old stuff :)

Oh and I forgot the mention the boo boo Braden got on New Years. Well he fell and hit his head on the corner of the cement in the Ogden Arena. The bullriding hadn't even started yet. I was in a panic because my baby was hurt and bleeding everywhere. Rose went and got Ty from behind the chutes. By the time he got to me, I had a crowd of people around me telling me what I should do about the cut. Well Ty showed up, said "he's fine" and wooshed him away. I, of course, was crying and shaking LOL (just a note I lose all medical brain when Braden gets hurt and switch straight to frantic mom brain). Well he finally stopped bleeding and it really wasn't that bad. His eye was a litte black and blue but it is healing nicely now. However, Ty missed flanking his first bull out because he was calming me down LOL Braden was fine not long after his daddy showed up. It was a great new years LOL Thank goodness for my calm husband...he seems to always save the day.

2 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

I love getting pulled behind the four-wheeler. I am so jealous...I didn't get to do that this year! Looks like you had a blast! ;)

Brittany said...

Ty reacts the same as Chad, that is so funny. I think they would have to have a limb hanging for them to get worried. I'm glad he's ok and it looks like a good time sledding.