Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My poor baby!






So today at Walmart I was done shopping and decided to organize my coupons before checking out. I needed to cut a few and the only scissors I had on hand were my ambulance scissors that can cut through moto-X boots and pennies, etc. anyway my son is super grabby and reached while I was cutting and I went ahead and cut a chunk off the tip of his thumb without even realizing it. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding and quickly became flustered. Blood was all over him, me, and the paper towels. Thankfully Cass was there and helped me out. We tried some blood stop and it didn't work either. So we went over to the ambulance garage so it could be wrapped. it is the saddest thing EVER and I feel TERRIBLE. He is pretty pooped from the whole experience and sleeping pretty good! Note to everyone....cut the coupons before you go to the store!

1 comment:

All About Bella! said...

aaaaaaawwwww thats so sad :( :( i'm glad he is ok though