Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We went camping for Easter and it was a blast. We went four-wheeling up to some indian writings, Braden loved the ride. The second day we went to Goblin Valley and geo cached, way fun. Saturday night, after the kids went to bed, we hid Easter eggs and candy on the hillside behind our camp. In the morning it looked like it had colored sprinkles on it:) Braden got an Easter basket from my mom and I just added a couple things to it from me and Ty and that was his Easter, of course he loved the eggs and bunny. It was so much fun, I can't wait to go camping again.

4 comments:

The Gardners! said...

so i LOVED the slide show it was way cute. I for sure want to make the next trip. Happy Easter luv you

Brittany said...

I miss camping down there. Glad ya had a great Easter playing in the sand. See ya in a few weeks.

All About Bella! said...

O sounds like alot of fun! I hope you guys had a great easter! and cant wait to see you for your wedding!!! :) love u guys

DAVIS said...

Oh my gosh! How freaking cute is that!! I want to go camping so bad!!! I got your wedding announcement! ADORABLE!!! :-) Did you guys register anywhere?