Thursday, September 18, 2008

Labor is the perfect word!!!






Our new little boy was born Monday August 4th, 2008 at 10:26 am. I had been having contractions all night Saturday and into Sunday. I was in tears from the pain but was afraid to go in too early and be sent home. My mom finally convinced me to go and I was at 4 cm and 100% effaced. The doctor broke my water when I was at 5 cm and off I went. However, when I got to 9 cm I stayed there for 5 hrs. I started pushing at 7:40 am on Monday and pushed for 2 hrs with no progress. We ended up doing the c-section for the safety of my baby, don't want to push too long. He came out 7 lbs 14 oz. and 22 inches long...WOW! Cute as a button from day one. He is now 5 weeks old and I don't know how I ever lived without him. Ty is a great daddy and tons of help, I never have to ask him to change a diaper or anything he just does it! What a great guy !

No comments: